Privacy Notice For California Residents
Last Update: 06/26/2020
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT OF 2018 (CCPA)
As required under the CCPA, iPromote will update this Privacy Notice at least every 12 months. The last revision date will be reflected in the "Last Update" heading located at the top of the Privacy Notice.
Personal Information iPromote Collects
Under the CCPA, "Personal Information" is defined as any information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household or device. The CCPA provides also data and other information that is not regarded as Personal Information.
Below you will find the categories of Personal Information that iPromote collects and has collected within the last 12 months. The following information relates to Personal Information collected from the iPromote website and from web users engaging with the iPromote services, as applicable.
|Identifiers||Real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address or other similar identifiers|
|Categories from CA Civil Code 1798.80||Name, address, telephone number|
|Internet or electronic network activity information||Information regarding a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or ad|
|Geolocation data||Physical location or movements|
How iPromote Collects Personal Information
Depending on the nature of your interaction with iPromote, iPromote may collect the aforementioned categories of information:
- Directly from you, for example, if you contact us by email or in response to an ad;
- Indirectly from you, for example, by tracking your actions on the iPromote website or when you engage iPromote's services;
- From third-party business partners.
Disclosure and Sale of Personal Information
iPromote will share the information collected about you as discussed in this notice for various business purposes, with service providers and with third parties. Below you will find how and with whom iPromote share or disclose personal information, which categories of Personal Information iPromote sells (based on the CCPA's broad definition of "sell") in the prior 12 months.
|Category||Category of Third Parties We Share With||Whether We "Sold" This Category of Personal Information in the Last 12 Months|
|Identifiers||Service providers – Such as iPromote's servers;
Business Partners – Advertisers using iPromote services
|Internet or electronic network activity information||Service providers – Such as iPromote's servers;
Business Partners – Advertisers using iPromote services
iPromote does not knowingly collect or sell Personal Information of minors under the age of 16.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
iPromote may use, or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To provide a response to an inquiry or provide the services requested;
- Operating, maintaining and promoting iPromote services;
- For Security measures and fraud detection purposes;
- To calculate and process payments related iPromote services to business partners;
- To respond to governmental, legal and law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law;
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA;
- To evaluate or perform a legal or business transaction concerning iPromote's assets.
DO NOT SELL OR SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to opt out of the sale or share of your personal information, you may do so as outlined on the following page: Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
California residents have the following rights:
The right to request the disclosure of the following:
- The personal information we have collected from you;
- The categories of personal information we have collected from you;
- The sources from which we have collected your personal information from;
- The purpose for which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of third parties with whom the personal information has been shared.
- The right to request the deletion any personal information we have collected from you.
- The right to opt out of the sale or share of your personal information.
- The right to correct information we have collected about you.
- The right to object to the sale or share of your personal information.
Please note, that relevant laws provide exceptions to these rights, which may apply to your request.
Exercising Your Rights
If you would like to exercise any of your data privacy rights, you may send an email to iPromote's designated Privacy Officer with your request, at: email@example.com.
iPromote does not retaliate against any individual for exercising any right detailed above. Unless permitted by the CCPA, iPromote will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services;
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Do Not Track Disclosure
iPromote's service does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
iPromote openly volunteers its privacy practices. If you have any questions or you feel we are violating any privacy principle, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.